||Fire Smoke Damper
The MFSD multi-blade model is a 4 hours fire rated fire smoke damper for preventing fire and smoke from spreading through ventilation ducts. In rising duct temperatures, shut off blades close the duct with manual, electric or pneumatic drive.
The MFSD fire smoke damper has a flanged casing and shut off blades with overlapping interlocking joints connect by internal linkage for parallel action. MFSD is suitable for fire compartment partitioning in both vertical and horizontal ducts.
The unit is made of hot galvanized steel. The damper is also available in stainless steel.
Can be equipped with fillet joint, round collars and extended casing. Side and blade seals are optional.
• Fire tested to BS 476:part 20:1987 at SIRIM rated 4 hours
• Certification by BOMBA
· Rugged construction
· Tight manufacturing tolerances
· High strength and repeatable
quality of roll-formed and fully welded frame
· Non-corrosive blade bearings
· Stainless steel version available as option
· Suitable for masonry wall and floor mounting application
· Adjustable mounting angles